Thursday 28 October 2010

Influences

Was checking out the net and also browsing through reading matter, looking for any kind of inspiration as I have so many ideas running through my head at the moment that it feels ready to explode. I really need to focus and decide what it is I want to do. I have been thinking about an assignment for Contemporary Photography, which is to be based on ideas found in film. We have been given a choice films to watch and from those we must come up with ideas for contemporary photographs based on the experience, using framing cinematography, theme and point of view. I came across this website and found it very useful. You can download the magazines which are packed with visual aids and interesting film stills. I am sure that I will find it extremely useful for this project alongside other research material. Check out past magazines under downloads.

Leon

Saboteur

Silence of the lambs
 


This interview above is with Amanda Norman is interesting. She describes herself as a horror photographer and it was through a search for photography and film that I came across the interview and the site. The interview is in two parts. 

  © Amanda Norman - Self portrait side on
 © Amanda Norman - Shaun zombie








No comments:

Post a Comment