Friday 22 October 2010

Case study

Have made contact with the managing editor at Manchester Evening News, Eamonn O’Neal who put me in touch with the deputy Picture Editor, Tim Bradley who in turn, put me in touch with the photographer Vince Cole. Long process but I got there in the end. Have found quite a bit of information on Tim Bradley the deputy picture editor and he has an interesting website and portfolio: http://timbradleyphotography.com/index.html. I am supposed to be meeting Vince Cole next week and will be able to suss out if he is a suitable candidate for my case study. I have checked him out on the internet and can’t find loads of work of his but will check it out when I meet him. He has also said he can give me the details of other photojournalists in the area so I also have that option if all else fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment