Thursday 14 October 2010

Case study


For this project we have to pick an area of photography that interests us and do a case study on an individual who works in that area. I have decided to try to concentrate on photojournalism as I am most drawn to that genre. I want to contact a journalist that I have known for a long time but haven’t seen in ages. I want to use him as a case study as over the years his profession seems to have undergone vast changes with the internet becoming a more dominant source of news coverage over the traditional print format. I want to find out to what extent the job has moved with the times and how this has affected working practices in journalism.

I emailed him and he told me that it was fine to meet up and interview him as part of a case study. I have explained the project briefly so hopefully his input will fit the brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment