Monday 25 October 2010

Future project

I have been communicating with a tattoo artist who was responsible for creating both my tattoos many years ago. I want to do a project on people who actually get tattooed from the perspective of identity. I really enjoyed a previous project on Irish immigration and wanted to use a similar formula for a totally different clientele. I hadn’t expected a response, as the tattooist has become more high profile since I last visited and I half expected him to be too busy. He has however told me that I can visit over the Christmas period in order to work on the project, which is great news for me. It will definitely take more than one visit to complete, but I plan to visit beforehand in order to sort out a workable plan so that I don’t get in his way but manage to complete the project successfully. I found this work on the net by photographer Bernard Clark and I liked the way he has used a background which was presumably added later, but complements the subject beautifully. 



© Bernard Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment