Monday 18 October 2010

Influences

I decided to raid the library to see if I could find any books that might give me inspiration for future projects. It is not always easy to look on the web unless you have specific sites. I do like browsing through the photography on Deviant Art from time to time however and have found these shots which I will share with you: www.deviantart.com

 Night photography by Su7a
 
Demonyx by Lady Nex Angelus 
In the library, I came across a copy of The Black Book: Photography 2006 and also Photography Wrkbk 32 and leafed through them looking for inspiration. I have chosen a few of the shots that really stood out for me and intend to try and replicate them at some point. Well, not exact duplications, but will use ideas from their composition in order to create something based on the original concept.

 Uli Rose
Walt Denson

No comments:

Post a Comment