Wednesday 8 December 2010

10 Second Painting


This is a small video I created some time ago, using a series of 40 photo stills in which a work of art was created! Well, perhaps that is a slight exaggeration and I am still clearing up the paint splashes weeks later but hey, it was my first attempt. The artist has work on Deviant Art under the name Snofi, but I think he actually just enjoyed making a mess more than anything! Using iMovie, it took me a while to suss out the speed of the individual clips in order to determine the total video duration, but I got there in the end. Ok, so it is only 7 seconds but what's a few seconds between friends and anyway, 10 seconds sounds better! I want to experiment with timelapse movies in the future, so watch this space!





No comments:

Post a Comment